This email went out to all FineTobaccoNYC event subscribers. To make sure you get notifications of our events first, simply add your name/email to our event subscriber list – no spam, just great invites.
The Ravel Rooftop
Ladies and gents of the leaf,
First off, a huge shoutout to everyone who came out to our summer smoke at Studio Square – recap here
. It was a great time, and a big shout out to our friends at Hispaniola Cigars, easily some of the highest quality cigars on the market today. Also, for those of you interested in the pending FDA regulation of cigars, check out our ongoing webseries, “Cigar Wars”
, which will bring you up to speed.
I want to invite all of you to our next rooftop event at The Ravel Hotel, next Wednesday (July 25). The rooftop has great seating, a bar, and features a gorgeous view.
We’ll also have live cigar rolling and a DJ, which will make for a magical evening. This event is RSVP only.
- Where: The Ravel Hotel rooftop
- What: live cigar rolling, DJ, full service bar, beautiful view, networking, time to relax!
- When: Wednesday, July 25, 7pm – late (weather permitting).
- What to bring: Cigars (no cutting fee!). Do not bring liquor – full service bar.
- Must be 21+ to attend.
- Gents free before 8, Ladies free before 9. $10 cover from then on.
This is going to be a lot of fun, so grab some friends and come hang out!
Just hit “reply” to RSVP – web readers, click here. Email me if you need directions – the venue is right next to many major subway lines.
p.s. for weekly cigar recommendations and reviews, bookmark this page, or subscribe to our blog.