Born from co-founders Nora Ganley-Roper and Adam “Apolon” Polonski’s extensive journey through the American whiskey landscape, Lost Lantern Whiskey Company has championed the spirit of discovery and transparency in all their offerings. Now, their passion project brings forth the Fall Single Cask Collection.
The collection features expressions from renowned partners: Balcones Distilling in Texas, Smooth Ambler in West Virginia, New Riff Distilling in Kentucky, and Corbin Cash in California. A notable addition is from Andalusia Whiskey Co. in Texas, a distillery that’s attracted significant interest from both the founders and their audience.
- Balcones Distilling: An intriguing single malt—unpeated but matured in a peated Balcones barrel.
- Smooth Ambler: A 6-year-old high-rye bourbon, a testament to West Virginia’s distilling prowess.
- New Riff: A cask strength Kentucky bourbon, shedding light on the profound impact of barrel choices.
- Corbin Cash: A 7-year-old straight rye whiskey, crafted from 100% Merced rye from California’s Central Valley.
- Andalusia Whiskey Co.: A distinctive triple-distilled single malt from Texas Hill Country.
Lost Lantern’s Preview Tasting Event on September 21st at Elixir in San Francisco offers enthusiasts a sneak peek into the collection, ensuring a memorable experience of the new whiskies and the stories behind them.
For those eager to delve into the independent spirit of American whiskey, the Fall Single Cask Collection will be available for purchase starting September 27th. Enthusiasts can secure their collection through the Lost Lantern website, Seelbachs.com, and at select California retailers.